Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term “SwimInSG” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, and the term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Swimming fees are to be paid in full by the first lesson of the month.
- Payment is to be made in cash.
- Fees paid are non-transferable to another student.
- There will only be 4 lessons a month. Teachers will remind students that no lessons will be conducted on the 5th week of the month (if any).
There will be no make-up lessons or compensation of any sort for:
- Pool closures due to heavy rain
Please attend all lessons regardless of weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, land-based training related to swimming will be conducted instead.
- 1 month notice should be given for the termination of any of our services
- No refunds will be made in the event of termination halfway through the term
Replacement of Teachers
- SwimInSG will not send a relief teacher or change the teacher should the need arise due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We are only providing services to students and instructors
- We shall not be held liable for any claims arising from mishap, injury, accident, incident, loss (whether direct, consequential, or otherwise) and/or any consequential damages as a result of any lessons conducted
- We reserve the right to deny enrolment into our swimming classes if the student is found to be unable/unfit to participate in the activities conducted
- Group classes will only commence if the minimum number of students for the class is achieved
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- There may be additional costs to be borne by the student
- Test fees
- Cost of certificates
- Purchase or replacement of personal swimming equipment
- Entrance fees (if any)